Terms And Conditions
Terms and Conditions for www.PatrickPerrine.com
Last revised: December 7, 2023
1. Agreement Welcome to www.PatrickPerrine.com. By using this site, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree, please do not use this site. We reserve the right to modify these terms at any time, with amendments effective immediately upon posting.
3. Linked Sites This site may contain links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content of these sites and do not endorse them. Your use of linked sites is at your own risk.
4. Forward-Looking Statements Information on this site may contain forward-looking statements that are subject to change. We are not obligated to update any information or statements.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability A. We do not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of information on this site. Your use of the site is at your own risk. The site is provided “as is” without any warranties, express or implied. B. We are not liable for any damages resulting from your use of the site. This limitation applies even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
6. Exclusions and Limitations Our liability is limited to the maximum extent permitted by law in jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or limitations on liability.
7. Proprietary Rights The site and its contents are intended for personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to infringe on our intellectual property rights and not to use the site’s content outside its intended purpose.
8. Returns and Refunds Refer to our Returns and Refunds Policy for details on returning products and refund eligibility.
9. Services We do not offer refunds on services provided, which include:
- Fractional C-Level Executive Services
- Executive Coaching
- Life Coaching for Entrepreneurs
- Board Advisory
- Speaking Engagements
10. Use of Services When engaging in our services, you agree to:
- Use them in compliance with all applicable laws.
- Not use them for unlawful purposes.
- Acknowledge that services are subject to specific terms agreed upon when the service is contracted.
11. Modifications to Service We reserve the right to modify or discontinue any service without notice at any time.
12. Governing Law These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of the State of California.
13. Contact Information For any questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.